Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin

Premium Member

Re: The Walking Dead

I thought last night's episode was pretty good. Seeing a new side of Rick. So far I am liking this season a lot.

I didn't expect what Rick did after Tomas threw a walker on him. I also didn't expect Rick to leave the one dude out there in the courtyard as 'fast food'. I kinda feel like Rick is truly going into survival mode where all he wants to do is keep the group safe---damn everyone else. Makes me wonder how he would have reacted when they first found the farm last seaon if he was this way then.

Oh I see Carl is back up to his tricks just sneaking off. At least now he actually can use a gun (and apparantly pretty well).

OK how many of you thought hersel turned when he was being given CPR?

Wonder if we will ever see the other convicts again?

Alcohol
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

Stupid Carl. Stop being a dumbass and the show gets so much better.
Good to see the mom finally admit that she's a shitty wife/mother.

Fir_Na_Tine
Time to get riggity riggity wrecked son
Premium Member
join:2001-01-03
South Jersey

Fir_Na_Tine to Voxxjin

Premium Member

to Voxxjin
I think white guy will join the group, possibly the other guy as well.

PhoenixDown
FIOS is Awesome
Premium Member
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY

PhoenixDown to Voxxjin

Premium Member

to Voxxjin
Voxxjin See Profile]

Rick is becoming more like Shane. I totally expected Rick or even Daryl to kill Tomas after that. I'm just surprised they had a bit of dialog first.

I also thought the same about Hershel during the CPR. No way I would've done that, that's almost asking to die.

Alcohol
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI

Alcohol to Fir_Na_Tine

Premium Member

to Fir_Na_Tine
said by Fir_Na_Tine:

I think white guy will join the group, possibly the other guy as well.

The old guy? I think he's faking the crying. He seems like he was the mastermind behind it all.
I wonder how he's going to survive. They didn't let him keep half the food now, did they?

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

I think Rick will keep to the original deal and there shouldn’t be any problems as long as they keep their end (stay to their side of the prison or block).

Hershel already stated that he had plans to start planting crops and their food supply there will eventually run out anyway.

They could renegotiate for more food though.