nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Skittles

Premium Member

to Skittles

Re: Dear Blizzard..

To be clear skittles, only my first comment was directed at you. Sorry for the confusion.
said by Skittles:

Just because I want a cloud serpent doesnt mean I like dailies.

Right, I agree. No one "likes" dailies, but the reward from the dailies are worth it.

Skittles, if that mount was purchasable for 200g from a vendor in SW when the expansion dropped, would you want it?

When EVERYONE and there mother has it in the first 15 minutes of the expansion, would that make it desireable?

You don't have to say anything, we all know the answer. Point made.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

said by Snuffbox:

To be clear skittles, only my first comment was directed at you. Sorry for the confusion.

np. I wasnt trying to sound harsh, if I came across that way then you have my apology.
Skittles

Skittles to Snuffbox

Premium Member

to Snuffbox
said by Snuffbox:

said by Skittles:

Just because I want a cloud serpent doesnt mean I like dailies.

Right, I agree. No one "likes" dailies, but the reward from the dailies are worth it.

Skittles, if that mount was purchasable for 200g from a vendor in SW when the expansion dropped, would you want it?

I think I am not making myself clear. I have no problem with dailies for a mount which is why I have been doing the CS dailies. It again, is akin to netherwing rep. My problem with dailies are the others I mentioned.

As for if the mount was purchasable for 200g in SW? the answer is still yes, I like the CS mount, I like most mounts and I will get them however they are available without complaint. (Hell I bought all the damn turtle mounts when I hit exalted with the Pandas...did I need them or do I regularly use all of them...well, we all know the answer. Point made.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

My point: Difficulty to obtain increases desireability or profitability (Not talking about just mounts).

One of the ways to make things more difficult:Dailies which provide better gear, which allow you to run progression (difficult) raids etc.

If you claim to be an exception, great. I'm not, if it's easy and can be done right out of the gate I get absolutely no sense of accomplishment.

I cannot say "Haha, you suck" because everyone can do it.

I want to be able to say "Haha, you suck".

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles

Premium Member

said by Snuffbox:

I want to be able to say "Haha, you suck".

I guess one has to have goals...

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

lol +1
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

1 recommendation

Vinceruos_t to Skittles

to Skittles
This pretty much sums it up to people who dislike this expac. Iv been playing wow since BC and this is by far the best expac I have experianced so far.

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

said by Vinceruos_t:

Iv been playing wow since BC and this is by far the best expac I have experianced so far.

I have to agree. If Diablo III was why you stayed for a year and you don't want to play WoW then you are a sucker. I jumped on it because I knew I'd still be playing WoW in a year and I think this is the best expansion yet.

I'm no fan of the new talent trees, but that is really a very small part of the expansion. I've got two toons to 90, out of 22, right now and am working on the rep grinds and leveling the rest of the group.

Some of the good changes.

Account wide mounts - Traveler's Mamouth on every toon.
Account wide pets (both a plus and minus since now the AH prices are going to go down, good if you're buying, bad if you're selling)
Pet Battles - If you haven't tried these, give them a go.
New content - I've only touched four of the new zones and am looking forward to the rest
New quests - Blue Dwarf needs food badly. is my current favorite quest name.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

And more poop flinging and picking up quests..

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy
said by Kilroy:

I've got two toons to 90, out of 22, right now and am working on the rep grinds and leveling the rest of the group.

FFS Kilroy you must be a head in a jar, how the hell do you have time to play 22 toons?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Alt-ohal
kilroy is a altohalic

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Skittles

to Skittles
said by Skittles:

said by Kilroy:

I've got two toons to 90, out of 22, right now and am working on the rep grinds and leveling the rest of the group.

FFS Kilroy you must be a head in a jar, how the hell do you have time to play 22 toons?

All I can think of is two words: sugar momma.

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy to Skittles

MVM

to Skittles
said by Skittles:

Jack of all trades, master of none. I play them all well enough but do better on those I prefer.

I have different goals than other players. This week for example I wanted to level my Alliance Paladin so that she could get some of the new HH gear. She's at 90 now and running HH once a day while she quests waiting for the queue. I want to experience the game from the different points of view of the different classes and races. Have toons that have every profession covered is a huge help in leveling and crafting gear.

I'm a binge player for the most part. I play an hour in the morning with my coffee (playing WoW farmville these days), an hour or two in the evening, and then most of the day on the weekend and days off, unless I have something else going on. On top of playing I work a full time job and take one class a semister (holding a 4.0 right now after a year). WoW is how I spend my time.