Search similar:

uniqs
xwraith
join:2012-10-22
Louisville, KY

xwraith

[Connectivity] Major outage Louisville?

Heya,

I got home and Internet is down. Recycled router/modem, no joy. Check modem and it loops through upstream ranging, waits for dhcp, fails. I tried calling Insight but both local and 800 number seem to be down? I checked with a neighbor and they have same issue plus can't get through. I checked the link in forum for status and it has nothing listed. Anybody else having these issues? First time I couldn't contact an ISP during an outage...

Krips
@mycingular.net

Krips

Anon

I too experiencing issues with insight Internet. It's down since around 5:45 pm. Customer support phones are also down. I hope they fix the issue ASAP.

BroOfUser
@att.net

BroOfUser to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
My brother just called me to say he is having connectivity issues in Radcliff area too. He was speculating that it might have something to do with some website he went to where they were supposed to be revealing some bombshell tidbit about one of the presidential candidates today. When he tried to go to the site his virus checker caught it trying to send him a trojan. Wonder if it could be that insight knows about that site and is blocking him because he went to it or something....any chance you went to that site too?

ckingplg
@myvzw.com

ckingplg to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
Also having problems with broadband this evening. First call to Insight got me recording saying outages in Louisville for phone and Internet. Second call, 30 min later got me message that all circuits are busy. I'm in Auburndale/Iroquois Park area.
xwraith
Louisville, KY

xwraith

I'm on the east side, so I'd bet quite a bit of the city is down then..

Jarrod
@mycingular.net

Jarrod to ckingplg

Anon

to ckingplg
I lost my connection at 5:30. Haven't connected again. Insights lines are so jammed I can't even get through.

HighviewROB
@spcsdns.net

HighviewROB to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
Ok so it's 8 pm in Okalona highview area still no Internet if I don't play Xbox tonight ur could get ugly

Wk
@insightbb.com

Wk to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
Yes, I'm in Radcliff and my broadband just went down. Been on hold for 25 mins so far.

Pearljamming
@mycingular.net

Pearljamming to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
I too am having issues, modem will not connect to the DNS server. I'm in the Mount Washington area.

brian4353683
@insightbb.com

brian4353683 to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
I am in evansville, in. Net keeps dropping for the Past 3hrs.

I called and got a dispatch scheduled. But I tried calling back as i was going to inquire about getting a new modem. I cannot get through. I get past all the phone prompts then get a fast busy tone after waiting on hold for them.

Mon Oct 22 13:00:52 2012 Critical (3) Unicast Maintenance Ranging attempted - No response - Retries...
Mon Oct 22 18:28:04 2012 Critical (3) Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ...
Mon Oct 22 12:55:26 2012 Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC f...
Mon Oct 22 18:27:42 2012 Critical (3) No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:26:24:82...
Mon Oct 22 18:31:43 2012 Critical (3) Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Un..

Sad Panda
@insightbb.com

Sad Panda to Wk

Anon

to Wk
I'm near the Zoo, and our internet and phone have been down since about 6pm... Hope they fix this soon, it's cramping my style.

CA
@spcsdns.net

CA to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
I love in the Highlands, and I noticed my internet was down at 6pm. I was working fine earlier in the afternoon. I'm glad it isn't just me!

Pearljamming
@mycingular.net

Pearljamming

Anon

Glad to know it wasn't my bill past due lol.

AntonioC
@tmodns.net

AntonioC to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
Valley Station area with the same issues. I also thought it was just me. Default gateway and DNS server are not being set via DHCP from Insight's servers. I tried all manner of hard coding and guessing the proper settings to no avail.

Not happy for others having trouble (esp phone customers) but it does make me feel better that I am not alone.
xwraith
Louisville, KY

xwraith

Well it looks like their phones are up, and they are acknowledging network issues in Louisville, but no estimate on service availability. Sounds like email is down as well.

ckingplg
@insightbb.com

ckingplg to Jarrod

Anon

to Jarrod
Looks like my broadband is back up.

BoToMaTiC
join:2003-10-29
Louisville, KY

BoToMaTiC

Some of you are just noticing this? They've been doing this for weeks now but this time it seems to have happened during the evening hours. The other times they were doing it around 1 or 2 in the morning. They must be planning some big changes or something.

bassmunky420
@insightbb.com

bassmunky420 to xwraith

Anon

to xwraith
I'm back online in the south side of Louisville

Kev
@spcsdns.net

Kev to BoToMaTiC

Anon

to BoToMaTiC
If these outages have been happening I have yet to notice them, but who in their right mind would pick a Monday afternoon at 5:30pm as a maintenance window? I hope this is not an indication of things to come, not that Time Warner has come to town.