spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

John Sellers

join:2012-08-28
Gallman, MS

Does HughesNet have a complaints department I can email?

Apparently, support@hughesnetwebservices.com only handles technical issues.

I wanna send 'em this:

quote:
I have no interest in HughesNet, but my mom has it, and she is quite unhappy. Her connection is NEVER stable, and when it is on, it's usually slower than the slowest dial-up connection. IMO, you people are a disgrace, and shouldn't be in business!

Nimblewill

join:2007-08-17
Dahlonega, GA

You might want to post the problems on this HughesNet site »community.myhughesnet.com/hughes···=support

Also run the Hughes download/upload speed tests 5 times and then call Hughes support. After trying everything they suggest, ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the problems again, a supervisor will have more options to get the problems resolved.

If still no joy, contact the BBB in Maryland using their website, the BBB usually gets Hughes to respond in a week or two.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to John Sellers

said by John Sellers:

quote:
Her connection is NEVER stable

[/BQUOTE :

What did you expect the connection of SATELLITE to be "stable"? Satellite isn't stable and the way I see it, its never gonna be stable so you can just forget stability.
--
HN7000S/ 1 watt/ pro plus edition/ 4 pc's on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

John Sellers

Gallman, MS
reply to Nimblewill

said by Nimblewill:

You might want to post the problems on this HughesNet site »community.myhughesnet.com/hughes···=support

Thanks. Just posted it.

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
reply to John Sellers

bbbdc@hughes.net
executivecustomercare@hughes.net

John Sellers

Gallman, MS

Thank you, guy. This will also help.

Cop2

@direcway.com
reply to John Sellers

Yes, but they don't listen to there paying customers.

LucasLee

join:2010-11-26
kudos:1

well, let's be honest. the original poster is not a "paying customer", or even a client of HughesNet. and the posted statement isn't exactly the type of comment that leads to a constructive conversation. i mean really: "IMO you people are a disgrace, and shouldn't be in business!"

doesn't sound like a good starting position if you need help and want to be taken seriously.