Search similar:

uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

1 edit

diablo18926

Bioshock Infinite is *now* available for pre order.

Just woke up and seen steam had notified me that bioshock infinite is now buy-able however only to pre order.. I wonder if its going to be like bioshock 1 (not GFX or gameplay, but the fun) cause I apparently am not seeing a multiplayer (MP) mode and if i remember right, bioshock 1 never had a MP mode. I never played the MP in BS2 so I don't know how it is.. Atleast they are keeping the game FPS, FPS for this type of game is just right, no need to change it to something that no one will like or is totally less comfortable.

Something that I see that might really help this game is it's no more underground or underwater, it looks to be all on surface (in steam) but Wikipedia is saying the game is on a bunch of floating stuff (giant blimps and balloons) and the year is 1912 in the game, so might be pretty interesting. Puzzles will still be kept in the game, thats a real must have, its the biggest part of all BS is all about puzzles. I wonder if enemies will respond after killing them and then walking away so far and then come back?

I see in the pictures on steam that its another "fair" in all previous BS, there were fairs going on throughout the game, off and on witch was also very fun and making things much more interesting.

Another thing I see is it's going to continue to be on on computer platform, alot of games now days are going to xbox or playstation 3 for security purposes and pirating reasons.. I think it would be a great thing to do so the game will stop getting stolen all the time however where will all the money be going? PS3 and the xbox 360, not through pc anymore. Besides if this would happen, just think of how many good paying gamers, 2K gamers would loose... A lot.

I can definitely see me buying this game already but I prefer to wait and see if security will be added (all time connection) but i doubt it will happen, I bought BS1 & 2 a long time ago on steam, played BS1 and beat it in a couple of days. It was so much fun and the way they have it designed and laid out is even better, you are looking for your big daddy suite.. After done looking for the suite but still looking for the helmet, the way you stomp your feet and when you jump, haha so much fun in hearing it.

fnord76
Elder God
Premium Member
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL

fnord76

Premium Member

Re: Bioshock infintie is now available for pre order.

While the franchise is good, I'm not sure about an in air game. I really hate games that make me do a lot of jump or die type of platforms. The plasmids sound cool on it, but not sure on the quality of the support NPCs. Supposedly you have another person you have to protect but she at least helps out a bit.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to diablo18926

Premium Member

to diablo18926
Infinite*

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

said by Krisnatharok:

Infinite*

Thank you for pointing that out, honestly i noticed it a long time ago but was too lazy to fix it.. hehe..

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to diablo18926

Premium Member

to diablo18926

Re: Bioshock Infinite is *now* available for pre order.

Considering Mrs. Quintron has been wanting this game since announced there's not doubt that it'll be purchased on both PC and PS3 at my house.

EQ