Better heard not seen.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2
reply to I AM

What are you guys taking about? Rex is as 'pretty' as they come.
Not only that, but he has a super model for a wife. (Well, at least that's what he said some time ago at a press conference).
Now if he could just get his team to play better than a bunch of second string High School players, he'd be *really* pretty.
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

Really NFL Network and Mr. Goddell. Bucs and Vikes? Another FU to the fans. (Yes both teams are playing better this year).

Great game BTW. The Pat's and Ram's game was a big FU to fans though.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to The_ANoN

said by The_ANoN :

Saints-Falcons is the only Thursday night game worth watching this season.. (Other than the Thanksgiving games).

Who would want to watch a Saint's game? They are almost dead last in the league! Not worth watching!
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

The_ANoN

@charter.com

said by Draiman:

said by The_ANoN :

Saints-Falcons is the only Thursday night game worth watching this season.. (Other than the Thanksgiving games).

Who would want to watch a Saint's game? They are almost dead last in the league! Not worth watching!

Dead last in what? Defense? Theyre still scoring points and putting up yards. What other Thrusday Night game (other than thanksgiving) do you think is worth watching, then?

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..

said by The_ANoN :

said by Draiman:

said by The_ANoN :

Dead last in what? Defense? Theyre still scoring points and putting up yards. What other Thrusday Night game (other than thanksgiving) do you think is worth watching, then?

Saints are bad, get over it.