jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
What are you guys taking about? Rex is as 'pretty' as they come.
Not only that, but he has a super model for a wife. (Well, at least that's what he said some time ago at a press conference).
Now if he could just get his team to play better than a bunch of second string High School players, he'd be *really* pretty.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman to I AM

to I AM
said by I AM:

Really NFL Network and Mr. Goddell. Bucs and Vikes? Another FU to the fans. (Yes both teams are playing better this year).

Great game BTW. The Pat's and Ram's game was a big FU to fans though.
Draiman

Draiman to The_ANoN

to The_ANoN
said by The_ANoN :

Saints-Falcons is the only Thursday night game worth watching this season.. (Other than the Thanksgiving games).

Who would want to watch a Saint's game? They are almost dead last in the league! Not worth watching!

The_ANoN
@charter.com

The_ANoN

Anon

said by Draiman:

said by The_ANoN :

Saints-Falcons is the only Thursday night game worth watching this season.. (Other than the Thanksgiving games).

Who would want to watch a Saint's game? They are almost dead last in the league! Not worth watching!

Dead last in what? Defense? Theyre still scoring points and putting up yards. What other Thrusday Night game (other than thanksgiving) do you think is worth watching, then?

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo

Premium Member

said by The_ANoN :

said by Draiman:

said by The_ANoN :

Dead last in what? Defense? Theyre still scoring points and putting up yards. What other Thrusday Night game (other than thanksgiving) do you think is worth watching, then?

Saints are bad, get over it.