how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

OTIS3

join:2011-09-29
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Google DNS versus ours

I'm also on the pay as you go with CallCentric. I pay $1.95 for my DID, $1.50 for E911, and most calling is about $0.015 per minute. Most months costs me about $5. I prepay with paypal on my account usually $50 and lasts at least a year, so its also one more bill I dont have to think about. They will send me an email when the balance in my account is low.

Also, as others have mentioned, the customer portal is really good. The amount of options is great. Rarely do I get telemarketers or credit cards scams calling, but if they do, its only 30 seconds to add them to a block list.

Kev
TekSavvy.com
Premium
join:2005-06-12
canada
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
said by OTIS3:

I'm also on the pay as you go with CallCentric. I pay $1.95 for my DID, $1.50 for E911, and most calling is about $0.015 per minute. Most months costs me about $5. I prepay with paypal on my account usually $50 and lasts at least a year, so its also one more bill I dont have to think about. They will send me an email when the balance in my account is low.

Also, as others have mentioned, the customer portal is really good. The amount of options is great. Rarely do I get telemarketers or credit cards scams calling, but if they do, its only 30 seconds to add them to a block list.

I'm paying $30 per year on Nettalk... unlimited Canada and US including all 911 and voice record services, caller ID.. etc...
--
Teksavvy.com + 300GB Bandwidth awesomeness!