FIOS is Awesome
Premium Member
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY

PhoenixDown to Voxxjin

Premium Member

to Voxxjin

Re: The Walking Dead

I just started watching the show and am now caught up with Seasons 1 & 2 and the first two episodes of season 3. This is a great show. I wish I caught it earlier.

As it relates to the events of the first two seasons:

Shane was a selfish jack@$$ but he was right in some instances. I don't know about the comic but I think Shane really thought Rick was dead or beyond help -- he tried to block the door to Rick's room which may have saved him.

It seemed like Shane was cracking under all the pressure (head banging against the tree after he killed that guy in the woods). I wonder if the Z-virus itself had anything to do with it. He did return pretty quickly after Rick killed him.

I am going to miss the guy driving the Winnebago. I thought he was wrong in wanting to see the guy they captured from town go unharmed but he was planning on rejoining his group and doing god-knows-what type of evil. Still, he was like your favorite uncle and gave the group a sense of family feeling.

Lastly, -- I was wondering if Rick is immune to the Z-virus. If he really died and came back. Reading on the internet others have disputed that but still I wonder.

Alcohol
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

said by PhoenixDown:

Lastly, -- I was wondering if Rick is immune to the Z-virus. If he really died and came back. Reading on the internet others have disputed that but still I wonder.

$Fontbg

That's interesting cause i always wondered how he was kept alive without food and someone cleaning his piss/shit. He was alone in the hospital for months, right? The tubes can't have that much food/water.