how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

Won't have any more content that Netflix

$8 for streaming either way. Also I like al the hyperbole Karl says when he mentions "huge" price increases on Netflix. Really my price didn't go up. I still pay $8 a month as always. Karl must have stock in Coinstar or Verizon.

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
Your price did not go up because you choose to keep one service or the other, but did not get both.

However, if you decide to keep your service how it was with both streaming and DVD delivery then your price pretty much doubled?

I was not a Netflix customer before, so I may be wrong on this. But it was my understanding that in the beginning you got both services for about the same price as you get one for now.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
It was $10 for both.

Premium
West Tenness
reply to Skippy25
said by Skippy25:

Your price did not go up because you choose to keep one service or the other, but did not get both.

Actually I never bothered with the DVD rental.

Premium
West Tenness
reply to silbaco
said by silbaco:

It was $10 for both.

Oh that's right so I got a price REDUCTION since I never used the DVD rental part and only wanted streaming.

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
reply to Skippy25
said by Skippy25:

However, if you decide to keep your service how it was with both streaming and DVD delivery then your price pretty much doubled?

I was not a Netflix customer before, so I may be wrong on this. But it was my understanding that in the beginning you got both services for about the same price as you get one for now.

Only some of the Netflix plans went up. I'm talking streaming and rental plans. The one I was on went down 6.5%. Several plans went up, one stayed the same, and two or three went down in price.

The news always focused on the 1 out plan which had a larger percentage increase, but Netflix had plans ranging from 1 out to 8 out plus streaming.

Again, my Netflix streaming and rental plan did not go up, it went down in price.