TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

Response

Hi andrew_n,

It sound like you've been through a lot with us and that you feel let down from the experiences you’ve had with us. I want you to know what we have done to better ourselves and that we still have a great amount of fight in us left. I also hope that I can make you change your mind and consider staying with us or at least keep us in mind for the future.

Over the past couple of years, we have expanded our cable product reach by partnering up with Videotron, Rogers, Cogeco and as any business looking for growth, we will continue to do so. I do admit that in the process of expanding ourselves and building these new partnerships, that there have been many growing pains however we have been extremely diligent towards making things better. We have been working with these partners to bring the best possible service to our customers but to also to simplify processes between us. What it really comes down to is that many of our new partners are not used to dealing with “scrappy underdogs” like us and especially not with the volume we represent. In addition to all of this, we have been growing at an extremely fast rate which provides us the need to make internal adjustments to all that we do. Here are some of the things that we recently did to adjust ourselves to this growth:

- Implemented a new internal phone system to better meet demands
- Hired 40+ associates within a couple of months
- Implemented better performance procedures
- Increase our Social Media presence
- Implemented a new website to help us streamline processes
- Much more…

With all of this “chaos” there will be some growing pains. New associates will need to be trained and developed as experts; we will need to find better and more efficient ways to do things.

As for the pricing, I honestly believe that our pricing is fair. Today’s internet isn't cheap like the good old days but we do certainly like to remain competitive. The one thing that you will always receive from TekSavvy is a different (good) customer experience. Sure there are going to be times where our customers may not agree with some outcomes or sometimes our customers may get a newer associate however I would challenge anyone to tell me they get the compassion that we deliver from anywhere else.

As for hold times, I have said this may times before in other posts and I will stay true to it. We have significantly dropped our wait times compared to what they were this time last year. I do agree that we have a lot of improvement to do to get to that “perfect” state, and we are sincerely working on it. Shifts in CRTC rulings and changes within the ISP industry have really pushed us to be extremely adaptive which is normal. We just choose to be adaptive with a little “scrap”. August, September and some of October are busy times for us and we used last years, and previous years forecasting to best decide on how we would staff, however as you may remember last year, we had a lot of Stop-Sells for service so predicting what today would be like was extremely difficult.

At the end of the day, you will need to make a decision if some bad experiences will make you switch to somewhere else or if you genuinely believe in what we believe in, which is to brings a fair solution to Canadians. I sure hope that you choose to stay.
If there is anything I can do to help out with your specific situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Andre@teksavvy.com

Thanks,

Andre
Director of Service Delivery
--
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TekSavvy Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter!

andrew_n

join:2009-04-19
Waterloo, ON
And now today I don't have internet at all. Looks like you disconnected me early.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
Hi Andrew_N,

I see that you posted int he direct forum. I ask someone to work on it right away. We are working on getting that fixed for you.

Thanks,

Andre
Unreachable customer support »