Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM

Re: [NFL] Week 7 Games Discussion

said by I AM:

Ohhh..and that RGIII. He's not bad. I wonder what the Rams are thinking about?

The Rams had so many holes to fill, they couldn't afford to mortgage the future for one guy. Lots of draft picks are the only way to rebuild a franchise that had fallen so far.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

It is still rude for Cutler to greet Stafford with a cigarette in his mouth.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I didn't know they could smoke during warm up.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to footballdude

Premium Member

to footballdude
said by footballdude:

said by I AM:

The Rams had so many holes to fill, they couldn't afford to mortgage the future for one guy. Lots of draft picks are the only way to rebuild a franchise that had fallen so far.

But they had the pick. Couldn't they just dealt of Bradford to help fill some holes?

footballdude
Premium Member
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

said by I AM:

said by footballdude:

said by I AM:

But they had the pick. Couldn't they just dealt of Bradford to help fill some holes?

Can you think of any team that would have traded as much for Bradford as they got for RG3?

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

But will Bradford ever be RG3? And will those draft picks pan out to make an impact that RG3 can? Of course its easier for me to say now looking back and seeing how good Rg3 is playing in the NFL but the Rams had nothing to go on.

footballdude
Premium Member
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

said by I AM:

But will Bradford ever be RG3? And will those draft picks pan out to make an impact that RG3 can? Of course its easier for me to say now looking back and seeing how good Rg3 is playing in the NFL but the Rams had nothing to go on.

Also, remember that Fisher got burned by Vince Young in Tennessee. He may have been a little reluctant to go all in on another 'cant miss' QB.