join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer to mike34

Premium Member

to mike34

Re: [Caps] Where the heck did the usage meter go?

said by mike34:

said by signmeuptoo94:

UPDATE:

Boy Comcast is a real mess. I just made 4 phone calls and got terrible customer service. The webpage is saying my bill is past due (it isn't due until the 15th) by 24 days. Nobody can figure it out.

Yeah, something is royally screwed up there. I get that same past due notice for a new bill, too. Refresh (reload) the page and the past due notice goes away.

Sounds as if you only visit that page once a month, and your browser's cache is applying the previous month's date to some coding variable on that page instead of fetching the new variable value from the web site.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

It is still showing that on mine, past due. Even after 4 phone calls they still did not fix it. This company is like the keystone cops.

mike34
Premium Member
join:2004-07-17
Central City, PA
Netgear CM500V
Asus RT-AC68

mike34 to NetFixer

Premium Member

to NetFixer
Click for full size
said by NetFixer:

Sounds as if you only visit that page once a month, and your browser's cache is applying the previous month's date to some coding variable on that page instead of fetching the variable value from the web site.

mike34

1 edit

mike34

Premium Member

Click for full size
Click for full size
First screen and screen after reload.

20 days past due, only option is pay early?
neufuse
join:2006-12-06
James Creek, PA

neufuse

it's not computers, its the smartie that wrote the logic that displays the messages.... don't blame the computer tsk tsk