uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL
kudos:1

[FL] Wrong pricing on Advanced TV

I went to their page while paying my bill and noticed I'm paying close to your ultimate package (TV) I decided to call and was quoted something else. The quote is for $125 and change, I was quoted $134 and change plus my two boxes. (we get one free) why don't you have accurate pricing for your tiers? I would have upgraded to ultimate for your listed price below so we can get the movie channels and movie pak,

Your a monopoly, doesn't mean you need to treat your customers like this. The rep I spoke with was kinda rude too. She having a bad day or something? I'm on a fixed income and the $105.00 a month for internet is high enough for me. I'm going to be looking for a smart TV and become a cord cutter in the future..

Here's the page (below) of the current "prices" I was told this was for "new customers" do you see how I got confused with the 3 mo for $94.00??

-Rob

»ww2.cox.com/residential/gulfcoas···x-tv.cox

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4

said by Rob_:

I went to their page while paying my bill and noticed I'm paying close to your ultimate package (TV) I decided to call and was quoted something else. The quote is for $125 and change, I was quoted $134 and change plus my two boxes. (we get one free) why don't you have accurate pricing for your tiers? I would have upgraded to ultimate for your listed price below so we can get the movie channels and movie pak,

Your a monopoly, doesn't mean you need to treat your customers like this. The rep I spoke with was kinda rude too. She having a bad day or something? I'm on a fixed income and the $105.00 a month for internet is high enough for me. I'm going to be looking for a smart TV and become a cord cutter in the future..

Here's the page (below) of the current "prices" I was told this was for "new customers" do you see how I got confused with the 3 mo for $94.00??

Have you been totally off ALL cox services for at least 91 days? no? then you're not considered to be a new customer!
--
Despises any post with strings.