Re: Comapre the iPad Mini; Google Nexus 7; Kindle Fire HD
No it's not.
1. There are more options based on the chart provided to fit more range of users who might use a tablet as the primary machine.
2. Weight and size goes to iPad by just a few points but numbers are numbers.
3. iPad has more memory and it's available if you so desire the space.
4. No rear facing camera on Nexus.
5. 4G option available.
6. One extra color for iPad.
Although these thing's might not mean much to us. The clear winner is really the iPad in this case.
A valid point to bring up though is that the Nexus 7 was introduced summer of this year ahead of the new iPad so clearly they were going to release a product that surpasses the Nexus 7 even by a few points. We will need to wait for the new tablet that Google has decided to make with Samsung in order for them to take the lead again.
As for the OS. It's all preference and that's the end of that story.
Keep in mind this is based on the available nexus 7 vs the ipad mini which is not released yet either. a 32g lte version of the nexus 7 is suppsoed to be released friday. Still before the ipad mini is released.