share rss forum feed

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to atuarre

Re: Will Black Ops 2 be just another port?

Yes. I stopped playing the COD series with MW2.

BF3 is a worthy shooter, if that's your thing.

atuarre
Here come the drums
Premium
join:2004-02-14
Conroe, TX

said by Krisnatharok:

Yeah BF3s visuals are stunning with everything maxxed. I will just go the warfighter route then. I already have BF3, so.

cheesyyellow

join:2009-06-04
Poulsbo, WA

said by atuarre:

said by Krisnatharok:

Yeah BF3s visuals are stunning with everything maxxed. I will just go the warfighter route then. I already have BF3, so.

I'm not sold on Warfighter yet either. It's still pretty buggy, bullet spread is horrid, and the Interface is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. It took me 10 minutes just to figure out how to exit a game (ya I'm a little slow). The spec ops built in wall hack is kinda stupid too.

The only reason I bought it was the 50% off deal for BF premium members, so I guess it wasn't too much of a waste.

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan
Reviews:
·Comcast

CoD's bread and butter is on consoles these days(unlike its beginnings on the PC-CoD 1 was my favorite). Because they make so much stinkin' money from consoles, I highly doubt they would step away from their cash cow from that.

My guess is that it will be a port. I'd be really cool of them to have parallel development for PC, but I doubt it. It's much cheaper and easier to just port things over for them, unfortunately.