uniqs
share rss forum feed

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to facepalm

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Screen Shot Thread....

Awesome screens Facepalm. I still haven't fought some of those dragons yet.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
same... i totally missed shatterer... i always thought he was a 80 event dragon... guess not

puppy

join:2010-01-28
said by TheThing:

same... i totally missed shatterer... i always thought he was a 80 event dragon... guess not

I actually saw the Shatterer the first time last night! I was done with the zone and just standing around, then saw a message "Shatterer has landed! Go kill it!"

I quickly port to nearby TP and run there. I think I got about a minute of dps in (half the time on my ass from knockdown), and got a gold medal for it, haha. Got a bunch of silly greens.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
said by puppy:

said by TheThing:

I actually saw the Shatterer the first time last night! I was done with the zone and just standing around, then saw a message "Shatterer has landed! Go kill it!"

I quickly port to nearby TP and run there. I think I got about a minute of dps in (half the time on my ass from knockdown), and got a gold medal for it, haha. Got a bunch of silly greens.

lol. Good stuff. Have you run across Tequatl yet? His scripted behavior before the fight is really cool. You have to beat on him longer to get your silly greens. I have actually received some silly yellows from these 2 encounters.

I got my engineer up into the 40s this past weekend and hope to have him ready to run these 2 dragons this weekend. I've been trying hard to hit the Shadow Behemoth swamp event, but the timing on that thing is dysfunctional at best. Frustrating.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson