spc
uniqs
TorontoSM
join:2012-10-24

TorontoSM to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre

Re: Beware of Teksavvy Phone Service

I have Emailed you my details.

I find it interesting how quickly you respond to public posts such as these, but not to actual customer service emails. I have sent about 5 Emails to your customer service department and have not received a single reply to date.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

said by TorontoSM:

I have Emailed you my details.

I find it interesting how quickly you respond to public posts such as these, but not to actual customer service emails. I have sent about 5 Emails to your customer service department and have not received a single reply to date.

Hi TorontoSM,

Thank you for sending me the email. I sincerely apologize for the hardship you have experienced.

Here are some updates:

- Once you can confirm the email address requested in my response email to you, I will investigate as to why you never received a response via Email from us.

- We called Bell, and they have acknowledged that there is a cut wire in your area. They are dispatching someone to the area (junction box) tomorrow between 8-5. I will need you to let me know when the service is restored please.

- Once we are able to confirm that Bell repaired the service, I will be asking you to provide me with the invoice showing that you had to pay someone for internal wiring and I will be providing you credit directly for this inconvenience or asking Bell to do so directly to you.

As for my fast response on here, we take Customer Service extremely seriously and you can bet when someone vents their frustrations online, especially labeling us as "Scammers", that we want to help and make things right, set things right and show everyone that we care. We have been doing pretty good on emails recently, which leads me to believe there were other issues (to be confirmed) as to why your emails were not answered.

I will await your confirmation of details by email and look forward to seeing your service going online no later than 5pm tomorrow.

Thanks,

Andre
Expand your moderator at work
TSI Andre

TSI Andre to TorontoSM

Premium Member

to TorontoSM

Re: Beware of Teksavvy Phone Service

Hi TorontoSM,

Has the tech been out yet?

Thanks,

Andre