All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
th3orydot
join:2011-07-24
Rileyville, VA

th3orydot

Re: Connection issues with Century Link

Customer Service said they're aware of the issue and that they'll call us when it's fixed. It's been going on for 3+ weeks so not sure how long they've been aware of the problem and working on it or if it was just a response to get me off the phone.
th3orydot

th3orydot

Why is it that the centurylink Modem page shows my connection at 8.849/0.878 Mbps but when I run a speedtest on speakeasy it comes back .75/.69 and in that range consistently? Also, 5 days and still haven't heard back from CL.

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV

Irish Shark

MVM

Did you " Take one of you wireless machines and plug that into the cable that is in the room with the troublesome box."?

Try testing at this site »www.speedtest.net/
CenturyLink
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID

CenturyLink to th3orydot

to th3orydot
th3orydot,

Our team is available to help with service issues without you having to make any phone calls. We understand that your time is valuable and it's not always easy to call. Please send the account & contact information to talktous@centurylink.com or use the link here »t.co/lm5JYoPO

Regards,
Patti
CenturyLink Help
th3orydot
join:2011-07-24
Rileyville, VA

th3orydot to Irish Shark

to Irish Shark
No I was able to determine the issue was on each desktop not just the one I particularly use.
th3orydot

th3orydot to CenturyLink

to CenturyLink
Century Link, your team is absolutely worthless or else I wouldn't be on a forum trying to resolve the issue. Getting rid of this garbage ISP immediately.