spc
uniqs

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar to robertf390_t

to robertf390_t

Re: [HD] Cartoon Network HD Ch 757

The Cartoon HD logo is now correct in the guide (VHO7) but there is not one show indicated as HD yet.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

said by nascar:

The Cartoon HD logo is now correct in the guide (VHO7) but there is not one show indicated as HD yet.

Correct, still no HD designation and the new NBA channels don't show it either. What's going on with the people that code these things? I guess since we don't get many HD's they forgot how to do it.

webobbler
@verizon.net

webobbler to nascar

Anon

to nascar
Nor can I record a show, put the HD channel into favorites, and also the 257 channel does not indicate that that : "Press C for HD" option as of yet. In VHO 7

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

said by webobbler :

Nor can I record a show, put the HD channel into favorites, and also the 257 channel does not indicate that that : "Press C for HD" option as of yet. In VHO 7

Yup, after two weeks it's still not fixed

webcobbler
@verizon.net

webcobbler to webobbler

Anon

to webobbler
As of today I can put this channel into Favorites and I can record Manually (have not tried Series Recordings yet.)

However, I can still not see "Press C for HD" option as of yet on the SD 257 channel, to indicate that there is indeed an HD channel of this. (ex. channel 50 is USA "Press C for HD" option appears and it takes me to 550 USA HD)

I hope they fix this and get everything in order by the end of the month, since the HD channel is now officially in all FiOS markets.