DeathK
Premium Member
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH

DeathK to catbrat909

Premium Member

to catbrat909

Re: Cancelled Service

I'm curious why you chose to switch to CBT from TWC, because judging by your review of TWC (this one: »Review of old twc by catbrat909 ) you were satisfied with their service. Did you move? If so why didn't you just use their services again? Why did you opt for slower, problem-prone DSL instead of cable in that situation? It doesn't make a lot of sense. Now you flip-flopped again.
catbrat909
join:2007-08-10
Cincinnati, OH

1 edit

catbrat909

Yes I did switch to Cincinnati Bell because of an offer I received in the mail that was cheaper. I did not experience any packet loss or inconsistent download speed until they installed and switched me over to the new FTTN Cabinet. The Cincinnati Bell Tech's that came to my house confirmed that I am on FTTN. I did not start having these problems until they changed the lines into the FTTN Cabinet. Cincinnati Bells acting like losing packets and my download speed going all over the place is normal that is why I am switching back. I also found out no more tech support in United States I was not aware of that when I signed up for them either. I found this out when I had to call in for support. At least Time Warner Cable was able to get me new customer pricing
CVGNet
join:2012-04-10
Cincinnati, OH

CVGNet

If the node is 500 feet from you then if it was fully provisioned for FTTN the web site would have offered you 30/5 service and Fioptics TV. Try checking your address over the next few weeks and you will see what I mean.