uniqs
share rss forum feed

suceress

join:2008-04-04
Reviews:
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to suceress

Re: [HN7000S] Any HN7000S users losing signal @ same time every

Well, I can say that I am officially done with Hughesnet. I now have Exede12. I managed to be mature enough to not scream "SUCK IT!" to the people when I was cancelling. They tried to argue and convince me to give them another chance. I said, "Too late, the dish has been removed and the new one is in its place". Turns out the old dish's lens cover had torn and it was starting to rust in spots I couldn't see when it was mounted. But I really didn't want to put up with Hughesnet anymore. Thus far I'm very happy with the techs at Wildblue who actually understand English.

vs

And that Exede result was when it was raining.

dlogan01

join:2012-11-04
Bristol, WI

Congratulations on your escape! Hughesnet didn't make it easy to for me to leave. I had to send a letter, and then spend more time in customer support hell to actually get the account canceled. That was followed up by a thoroughly obnoxious sales guy who called to try to get me to come back. Had they been that attentive during the months when my service was going out every day, they would not have lost a customer. But then they wouldn't be Hughesnet.

gwalk
Premium
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.

If you really want some entertainment go over to the hughesnet forum.
Looks like they have a bunch of disgruntled customers.
May be kind of hard to follow many threads due to censorship like I've never seen on forum.
A number have posted asking for cancellation info....when I posted my replies (along with many others) they were quickly deleted.

In fact it looks like I can no longer post over there.
I guess the truth really does hurt.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..

said by gwalk:

If you really want some entertainment go over to the hughesnet forum.
Looks like they have a bunch of disgruntled customers.
May be kind of hard to follow many threads due to censorship like I've never seen on forum.
A number have posted asking for cancellation info....when I posted my replies (along with many others) they were quickly deleted.

In fact it looks like I can no longer post over there.
I guess the truth really does hurt.

The last time i posted on there was i was agreeing with someone else, saying how bad service is or something, mainly the only thing i said was that HN service is fair and that was it.
Next day I logged onto my email and found a reply termination notice from sara, she said that she had to delete it cause its against there rights or whatever. I posted a couple other replies before this one and she still continued to delete my replies from the HN forum page so i gave up, i can't even sign into satisfaction anyway.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

gwalk
Premium
West Mich.

1 edit

I hear you, if you look at the deleted posts list it looks like a battlefield today.
I had received email copies of the deleted posts and there was nothing wrong with most of them, other than dissatisfaction.

One time someone was having a bad time getting any type of support, phone or forum. I posted the contact info for Executive Customer Care and you would have thought I shot the Pope from the response I got from Sara.

Thought I haven't seen any posts from you over there lately.
Or Marsh 0x.

East Texas

@suddenlink.net
reply to diablo1892

They deleted mine also. I just made another gmail account and posted again.

gwalk
Premium
West Mich.

Now there is a thought !