spc
uniqs
lorennerol
Premium Member
join:2003-10-29
Seattle, WA

lorennerol

Premium Member

Re: [X1] Xfinity TV on X1 Platform and X1 Remote Control App!

said by lorennerol:

Aside from the hassle of switching and losing some saved recordings, I'm plum out of reasons to keep chugging long with Comcast.

Anyone see anything I'm missing here??

Done. Pulled the trigger. Five tuner DVR, three satellites/minis, install tomorrow, $80 less/month for than Comcast for the first year.
lorennerol

lorennerol

Premium Member

said by lorennerol:

said by lorennerol:

Aside from the hassle of switching and losing some saved recordings, I'm plum out of reasons to keep chugging long with Comcast.

Anyone see anything I'm missing here??

Done. Pulled the trigger. Five tuner DVR, three satellites/minis, install tomorrow, $80 less/month for than Comcast for the first year.

FYI- Installed Friday. Installer was GREAT- replaced all the terminations he could, not in a hurry, and was a direct employee of DirecTV, not a contractor. He was here almost five hours for the dish install, the five-tuner whole house DVR, and three satellite receivers. So far so good, with one exception:

As I feared, the DirecTV chat-drone that told me that all of their HD content is 1080p was dead wrong. I'm glad I snipped and saved the chat window because that was one of the reasons I switched.

Spiderman865
join:2005-12-27
Joliet, IL

Spiderman865

The only thing Direc-TV broadcasts in 1080p is select pay per view movies. No broadcaster broadcasts in 1080p.