carcajou

join:2012-10-16
Riviere-Beaudette, QC
Reviews:
·Acanac
reply to Diezel

Re: Problem with Acanac

You dont give much details.
When did you subscribe ? For what term ? 3 months ? And the 3 months will finish soon ?

When you reach the end of your term, Acanac will charge your card for an equal term. 3 months if you took 3 in beginning; 1 year if you signed for 1 year originally. etc

Anyway, what I said in my first post is the thing to do if you are reaching the end of your term.

If you meant " I will lose 1 month of potential refund ", it s something else but they still have to terminate your account at the date you specified to respect the Law.

If you are cancelling somewhere in mid-term and it s your first term, they must disconnect you as you requested and send you a refund minus a small penalty as per article 214.7 of the Law

That is they can bill you the months you used the service at their regular price instead of the discounted price.

For example, if your price was 50 per month for a 1 year contract and the regular price is 56 when you chose a month-by-month subscription and you used 3 months, your refund is 9 months X 50 - ( 3 X 6 ) = 432