MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog to m00ster

MVM

to m00ster

Re: [Speed] Comcast Business Class Speed Upgraded in California

said by m00ster:

I am not having any speed issues outside of odd powerboost behavior here in northern california. Downstream PB is all but gone, and upstream PB is overinflated.

for instance on my 27/7 connection I usually get 28 down and 25 up on speedtests.

So your speeds are consistent after downstream PB ends? Also weird that you're getting powerboost on upstream. Mine's non-existent as are others on 27/7.

What a mess.

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ

Premium Member

said by pflog:

said by m00ster:

I am not having any speed issues outside of odd powerboost behavior here in northern california. Downstream PB is all but gone, and upstream PB is overinflated.

for instance on my 27/7 connection I usually get 28 down and 25 up on speedtests.

So your speeds are consistent after downstream PB ends? Also weird that you're getting powerboost on upstream. Mine's non-existent as are others on 27/7.

What a mess.

Mine are on 15/3 with the SMCd3 modem. PB seems to be there too (about 25/5 with PB dropping to 15/3 after.... steady full speed after PB either up or down.)

m00ster
join:2002-10-13
Houston, TX

m00ster to pflog

to pflog
The downstream is Consistent after PB, there just seems to be none on the downstream. I see powerboost, but only for the first couple seconds or so. It drops off really quick to the shaped speed.