Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc

Re: Differences between Teksavvy and Start

said by TSI Marc:

I guess, with respect, I'd ask that ppl keep a perspective on things. From my point of view, inside looking out, it's been one hell of a ride. We're past all of that now. We're doing well. We just need to focus, to get back to what we know best, what we championed for all these years. Nothing has changed in my heart, just that it's been much more difficult for it to show as we were going through the meat grinder.

Growth can be just as much a curse as it is a blessing, particularly when it is rapid. One cannot truly understand that unless they've been through it.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by Gone:

said by TSI Marc:

I guess, with respect, I'd ask that ppl keep a perspective on things. From my point of view, inside looking out, it's been one hell of a ride. We're past all of that now. We're doing well. We just need to focus, to get back to what we know best, what we championed for all these years. Nothing has changed in my heart, just that it's been much more difficult for it to show as we were going through the meat grinder.

Growth can be just as much a curse as it is a blessing, particularly when it is rapid. One cannot truly understand that unless they've been through it.

Growth is a factor sure but I think it's more a matter of being a trail blazer.. nobody has gone where we are right now.. a year ago we were right to be frustrated.. now, they're much better, not perfect but better. We played a major part in that... we've gone through very real issues that others haven't and may well never have to because we did..