share rss forum feed

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to mettachain

Re: [MoP] DPS

metta you can make a seperate skada window that will display other things, i have 2 windows one for damage and one for threat, i dont bother with healing, as far as i am concerned, everyone is alive good move on.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
"What happened in here?" " Seems to have been a bit of a squabble." "They're all dead!" " More of a tif then."

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

I'm almost willing to drop Omen3 threat meter altogether since my grid annotates threat changes on raid members well enough and the built in threat color changes on the life bars of enemy mobs is good too. i never like the skada threat for some reason.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to mettachain

I seem to solo more then anything else. I do ok.
When ever i'm in a group, I tend to "hang back" and not get involved in the rolls for drops on bosses.

I just don't like the bickering that can occur at that time.
And gawd help ya, if you hit the wrong button for the role.. need/greed.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

berre

@184.20.102.x
reply to kingdome74

Yes i have personaly broke 100k ik other guilds have as well. On stongaurd, fire spec 106k was a bout average for a 475eq il.

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to kingdome74

Moonkin @ ilvl 481 - seeing 65k on most non-gimmick raid pulls.

For shits and giggles I love seeing 180-200k for a brief portion of the early Elegon fight. Ending fight at 85-90k until last part of the fight. Our guild hasn't completed the final burn phase so that may vary.

Wish I were a mage :P simcraft shows you guys' potential being something like 25% higher than balance in BiS gear.
--
Eumaeus - Moonkin Druid
GM of Lux ex Tenebris - Sargeras | Alliance
Progress: 4/6 MSV
T/W 7:45pm-11pm EST - Recruiting 1 RDPS

djlar

join:2009-04-23

I'm pulling 250K on trash with FoK, but I have a monk tank with 240K LOL, on single fights, I did 80K on guards, 60K on Feng, 75K on Garajal, 60K on Kings and 110K on Elegon so far..

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Eumaeus

I'm pulling 250K on trash with FoK, but I have a monk tank with 240K LOL, on single fights, I did 80K on guards, 60K on Feng, 75K on Garajal, 60K on Kings and 110K on Elegon so far..