share rss forum feed

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

1 recommendation

reply to Immer

Re: [Classes] 5.0.4 Healing Priest

A spriest friend of mine noticed that he was getting more hit% when he reforged hit to spirit. I bonked him on the head and reminded him he was human.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

lol... awesome.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

Discipline tips/tricks:

At the start of the fight if you are in a solid healing crew, dmg just isn't really going out. So what do we do? We dps. Target the boss and fire away your Holy Fire, Smite, AND Penance and Cascade/DivineStar. The Attonement smart heal is amazing... and faster at selecting deserving targets than you are. They still created Divine Aegis, and you aren't taxing your mana by doing this.

Now that Spirit Shell is properly benefiting from Arch Angel, SS is even more tremendous. Watch your dbm timer and build up SS stacks BEFORE the big dmg goes out.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego (US:Nathrezim)
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

Click for full size
Disc priests are hacks now.

Treebark
Premium
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC
kudos:1

I would claw out my eyes if I had that UI.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

small screen, the raid frames cover up third of the map

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

it's 2560x1440.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
Dodge, NE

odd then

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

I really only use utilitarian addons (omen, recount, GTFO etc.) that assist me, but I still can live without them. Those break often enough after patches, I couldn't imagine not being able to do my job because my UI is broken.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1

That's why I use Vuhdo. Quick to be updated, never been 100% broke after any patch.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Treebark

said by Treebark:

I would claw out my eyes if I had that UI.

the only critique I have is how large the scale of the Raid Frame is and the fact that it is tacked to the left of the screen (i just find it easier for my eyes to scan down from center rather than left & down).

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
Dodge, NE
reply to Krisnatharok

i have to agree that Disc is pretty easy now, i switched over the weekend to try it out since 5.1 and ya it is kinda throw a bubble PoH and throw some smites around, might stay with it for a while, still like holy though, i like changing chakras adds some fun to healing.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
"What happened in here?" " Seems to have been a bit of a squabble." "They're all dead!" " More of a tif then."