spc
uniqs

Axa
@mda.mil

Axa to cymraeg

Anon

to cymraeg

Re: [MoP] DPS

Here's some info, as best I can remember for my 471 Assassination Rogue. (489 MH/ 450 OH)

Raid Bosses
10M Stone Guardians (1 kill) - 67k (combat)
10M Feng (no kills) - 45-50k
LFR Stone Guardians (no movement cheese) - 78k (combat)
LFR Feng - 66k
LFR Garajal (no movement cheese) - 69k
LFR Council Fight - 52k
LFR Elegon - 72k
LFR Emperor - About 30k if running around hitting adds, about 45k if mostly staying on bosses.

Heroic Dungeon bosses are heavily group/mechanic dependant, but generally seeing numbers between 45k and 85k (much higher cooldown uptime b/c of shorter fights)

Hope this helps!

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74

Premium Member

Holy moly, that's some DPS! Does anyone know if 100K has been broken?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Yesterday. I did almost 50k on the Monkey boss on my hunter at 85.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to kingdome74

Premium Member

to kingdome74
said by kingdome74:

McBrain (Mage), Muzzle (Ele Sham) and Darklogix (Mage) have done it. Not for a whole boss fight, but they've done it. I've seen blood DK's top 90k on trash...

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by Immer:

said by kingdome74:

McBrain (Mage), Muzzle (Ele Sham) and Darklogix (Mage) have done it. Not for a whole boss fight, but they've done it. I've seen blood DK's top 90k on trash...

dont forget blood dk's on trash pulls... 150k+

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I had tried dotting all the dogs in the trash pulls with nether tempest, but its trash who cares.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

I had tried dotting all the dogs in the trash pulls with nether tempest, but its trash who cares.

the trick is to do it just when the Big dog dies so that all the little ones take full dmg.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

by then they're almost dead anyway.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to Axa

to Axa
I did 65K on emperor LFR... I kinda figured out the "dance" right now and I did I used the 500K hit about 5 times during fight..

I'm i474 with i463 MH, i489 OH (dagger)

Still with the dragonlin trinket, I can't get any other trinket to drop or have money to buy darkmoon one..

Axa
@mda.mil

Axa

Anon

Yeah, that dance is going to be fun to figure out. The two times I've done it in LFR I mostly run around and DPS adds since it seems liek 1/2 the LFR raids won't touch the adds.

Since people started posting about spikey and peak damage on trash and stuff, any combat rogue with a 463+ MH and commensurrate gear will always be about 200k+ through blood lust at the beginning of Stone Guard 10M (or any multi-target fight, really, with full raid buffs). BladeFlurry + Lust + Adrenaline Rush + 4300 AGI use trinket + 4000 AGI Virmen Pot + Shadow Blades = Wild Burst. Although, this takes carful massaging of threat (AKA Vanish - Prep - Vanish). I'd imagine Fire Mages and other cleave classes are probably above 200k in this case, as well.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Currently with Fire it takes a little luck to get a pyro proc near the start of hero.

though with 5.1 combustion will just be used every CD so it should help with getting a combustion to spread.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
I was pretty much over 100k the entire fight last time I did Stone Guard in LFR, peaking over 130k...I think I ended up somewhere between 83-85k. My item level is 470 equipped.

I dropped the ball when it came to dot uptime and maximizing combustion.

Nick, Feng is a huge DPS gimmick if you've got tanks that can't use Shroud of Reversal properly...There's about 30-45 seconds total that you've got 75% chance to miss during Epicenter channels.

I'm somewhere in the 54-57k range on Sha of Anger if I don't get mind controlled...That's without multi-dot cheesing. It I put Nether Tempest on every add and player that was MC'ed, I'm not sure what my numbers would end up being...Probably >70k I'd guess.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I need to lower my video settings even more before another sha raid.

even lowering to trilinear wasn't enough.

I think I'm going to up the priority on getting a GTX685 when its out, and getting a 2nd UPS.

my current UPS is overloaded anytime I'm in wow.
I have the following on it
1 Power supply of mt DL380G4
1 power supply of my 3745
my 2960G
my QNAP array.
my new server rack fan tray.
my Microcell
My KVM
my main computer monitor
my server monitor (its turned off so not really adding to the load.
and my computer.

and yesterday after adding my server rack fan try the load reached 1kw on the UPS, but before the fan tray it was in the mid to lower 900's.

I kinda fear without a 2nd UPS that upgrading to a GTX685 would put me even further over the overload point.

Luckily the router and server can balance their loads once their 2nd power supplies are connected.

Ericthorn
It only hurts when I laugh
Premium Member
join:2001-08-10
Paragould, AR

Ericthorn

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

I need to lower my video settings even more before another sha raid.

even lowering to trilinear wasn't enough.

I think I'm going to up the priority on getting a GTX685 when its out, and getting a 2nd UPS.

my current UPS is overloaded anytime I'm in wow.
I have the following on it
1 Power supply of mt DL380G4
1 power supply of my 3745
my 2960G
my QNAP array.
my new server rack fan tray.
my Microcell
My KVM
my main computer monitor
my server monitor (its turned off so not really adding to the load.
and my computer.

and yesterday after adding my server rack fan try the load reached 1kw on the UPS, but before the fan tray it was in the mid to lower 900's.

I kinda fear without a 2nd UPS that upgrading to a GTX685 would put me even further over the overload point.

Luckily the router and server can balance their loads once their 2nd power supplies are connected.

That made me LOL out loud. Good thing I'm at home.

berre
@184.20.102.x

berre to kingdome74

Anon

to kingdome74
Yes i have personaly broke 100k ik other guilds have as well. On stongaurd, fire spec 106k was a bout average for a 475eq il.