spc
Search similar:

uniqs

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna

Deceiving Offer.

•BONUS 3 GB ($25 Value, 30-day expiration) with first refill (i.e., after you finish your first purchased data card).
* Balance of Data Never Expires as long as data is used once within a 12-month period from last use

i'd be REALLY leary of this. It doesn't sound like a 4GB EVERY MONTH plan.

Bonus 3GB with your FIRST refill....and must be used in 30 days......

Am i missing something?

onage
@qwest.net

onage

Anon

You have the choice of two plans, i received mine today and i am very happy. i will pay $45 for 4gb which does not expire. The free 3gb starts after your initial plan runs out of data and will last 30 days. once it expires you can go back on a plan which does not expire
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to compuguybna

to compuguybna
The $45 card says you get 4 GB that doesn't expire or 8 GB that expires after 30 days.

Internet on the Go offers great value for prepaid mobile Internet! With Internet on the Go you can choose between two plans: Go Big where balance of data never expires* and Go Bigger with more megabytes and a 30-day expiration.

Purchase the Refill Card and then choose which plan you want when you redeem the card. There are no other charges like monthly bundles or activation fees and the nationwide network will allow you to connect virtually anywhere you go. Use at home or use when away. Perfect addition for your home or office network when on the go.

Choice of plans:
•Go Big Plan, Never Expires 4 GB
•Go Bigger 30-day Expire, 8GB
• Service available nationwide via the Sprint data network.
• No roaming charges as roaming is not available with Internet on the Go.
•Only at Walmart