how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

eival

join:2008-07-09

it says not subscribed to YES or NFLN right now

is this an error cause of blackouts?

cause both were working earlier, but right now the Bucs are playing on NFLN and thats a regional team so it could be blackedout and theres a live soccer match on YES and the national feed blacks out live stuff, but normally theres a secondary programming

is anyone else getting this error on those channels?

eival

now im trying to go to verizon.com to check my account and subscriptions and its giving me an http error

eival

nvm i figured it out, they FINALLY got around to adjusting my lineup i guess in the middle of the day, when i downgraded months ago and only the ondemand was immediatly cut off along with a few other channels like Redzone, the bill was virtually the same so i bumped back up to the ultra, literally 15 bucks difference between the highest and lowest tier, no reason to not just get all the bells and whisltes and i still got the new 50/25 compared to the 30/30 when i first signed up 2 years ago for virtually pennies within the $200 a month triple play

also incase anyone is wondering, i found out that if you record something on a channel and lose access to it(downgrade package), you cant watch it, probably some type of encryption even during playback, and even after i was provisioned it was still blacked out. unless they cut off the channel right before it recorded

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
reply to eival

I know the OP said its resolved, but the YES network is available for all subscribers in the NYC area. Not sure why that gave you a subscription era....

eival

im in florida, and apparently YES is not apart of the sports package which i had added when i downgraded to just the lowest teir, along with NFLN and MLBN and ESPN News which is weird, i would think that entire 570 - 598 sports range would qualify as the sports package

but non the less im back on ultra so i got all 2000~ channels again

kes601

join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA
kudos:2
reply to bohratom

said by bohratom:

I know the OP said its resolved, but the YES network is available for all subscribers in the NYC area. Not sure why that gave you a subscription era....

YES is part of Ultimate Package everywhere, however Yankee games are blacked out.