LXI 483
MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO

nunya to AlexPAdams

MVM

to AlexPAdams

Re: [HSI] What does everyone think of the new $200 activation fe

It just hasn't been tested in court (yet).

howardfine
join:2002-08-09
Saint Louis, MO

1 edit

howardfine

I feel the same way about ISP hopping and have stuck with Charter for over a decade. 30Mb was good enough now that the boys have left the nest but one is moving back home for a year or so and I was considering upping for that time. No way now.

But this is affecting my loyalty. I despise ATT but I'm struggling with the DVR situation. Number of recordings at a time, and the need for adding another box. I've fought off the wife and son about switching but, as I said, I think this has tipped me over the edge where I feel Charter no longer cares about me/us and the gouging is beginning again in earnest.

Therefore, I'm going to visit the ATT site for U-verse tonight and probably switch on Monday but keeping Charter internet. However, I know the fibre CO for ATT is directly across the street from me so I might look for a deal involving 24Mb service with them.

I really like the opportunity of having 100Mb available though. Charter is just shooting themselves in the foot.

Help us Google! You're our only hope!

EDIT: Just got off chat with ATT. While they claim you can record 4 programs at once, that's only SD channels and it's not possible to record 4 HD channels at the same time. Also, you cannot add more DVRs. So my opinion of ATT is still the same.
whoaru99
join:2003-12-17

whoaru99 to nunya

to nunya
In todays litiguious society I have a hard time believing a cherry as ripe as you imply would go unplucked, therefore I think it's non sequitur.