Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to elwoodblues

Re: Feds to regulate pre-paid credit cards

Anytime someone gives me a pre-paid credit card, the first thing I do is go onto amazon.com and purchase a gift card from amazon with the prepaid card. That "transfers" the funds to Amazon, which never expires.

I'm a prime member, so I am always buying items from amazon.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
Reviews:
·VMedia
said by Rob:

Anytime someone gives me a pre-paid credit card, the first thing I do is go onto amazon.com and purchase a gift card from amazon with the prepaid card. That "transfers" the funds to Amazon, which never expires.

That;s a really smart move Rob, that way you have access to all the funds not leaving a few cents ore more for the company to hoover up.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

Rob
In Deo speramus.
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by elwoodblues:

said by Rob:

That;s a really smart move Rob, that way you have access to all the funds not leaving a few cents ore more for the company to hoover up.

Yes!! A friend had a prepaid credit card with 11.57 on it, had a hard time finding a place online that would do split payments (including Amazon). So we purchased a gift card on amazon for 11.57 (electronic gift card), and he was able to take advantage of the whole thing.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us