spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Query
@twtelecom.net

Query

Anon

Jobs and growth

I bet that Comcast didn't hire more people with the gain. I'm betting on more outsourcing.
Is Comcast really good for America?
Bill_F
join:2010-02-09
Huntsville, AL

Bill_F

Outsourcing is the fault of our federal government's extreme levels of taxes and regulations, not Comcast.

AnonFTW
@reliablehosting.com

AnonFTW to Query

Anon

to Query
said by Query :

I bet that Comcast didn't hire more people with the gain. I'm betting on more outsourcing.

Are statements like this that spew unsubstantiated opinions and then ask leading questions really good for America?

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to Query

Premium Member

to Query
said by Query :

Their labor costs for outside workers(technical labor); cust service; & sales all show increases. I doubt they are paying them a lot more, so they must be hiring somebody. See page 2 of below link:

»www.cmcsk.com/common/dow ··· dule.pdf

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to Bill_F

Premium Member

to Bill_F
riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Sterling
IP Support Tier III
Premium Member
join:2003-05-30
Pittsburgh, PA

Sterling to Query

Premium Member

to Query
and with that silly statement, you've proven you haven't bothered to browse their career page.
beavercable
Premium Member
join:2008-05-11
Beaverton, OR

beavercable to Bill_F

Premium Member

to Bill_F
said by Bill_F:

Outsourcing is the fault of our federal government's extreme levels of taxes and regulations, not Comcast.

Blame regulations and taxes all you want as long as you also blame Comcast for being greedy and your fellow Americans for undervaluing other Americans.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Query

Premium Member

to Query
As long as the outsourcing involves other americans which in comcasts case usually does, i dont see any problem with it. Than again i have lived pretty well for about twenty years being said contracted labor.