how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

JasonOD

@comcast.net
reply to FFH5

Re: A couple slides from Wall St presentation shows lots of info

They'll need to find a way to increase overall HSI revenue (which is under half of video revenue). Continuing to take former DSL users is one way, but there should be room for HSI price increases as well- which have been mostly stagnant. Eventual IPv6 support may offer additional modem rental fees.

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
Reviews:
·RCN CABLE
·Comcast
said by JasonOD :

They'll need to find a way to increase overall HSI revenue (which is under half of video revenue).

Isn't HSI cheaper to deliver compared to expensive television content?
said by JasonOD :

Continuing to take former DSL users is one way, but there should be room for HSI price increases as well- which have been mostly stagnant. Eventual IPv6 support may offer additional modem rental fees.

because raising prices is always the best way to get new customers, right?

And how do you suggest they give that IPv6 bit you suggested a $ value? Or is that just going to be another bullshit fee to charge. I understand businesses need to grow, but charging customers for something that you don't have to doesn't entice new customers to jump on board.

I guess what I am saying is that you need more customers to grow a company, not just increase the income from existing customers.