how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

xenograffiti

@unt.edu
reply to Immer

Re: [MoP] DPS

I'm behind the curve atm - not geared and not yet raiding - so I can't argue with your data. All I've got is the anecdote previously stated.

The question I ask is why can't we be part of the "powerhouse dps classes" in-crowd? Oh yeah, we're filthy "hybrids", I forgot.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
I can't remember a time when shamans were awesome at the start of an expansion... but they usually end the expansion strong. For MoP, I just don't think their dps go much attention, but they are strong raid healers... monks are better, but that is to be expected since this is their debut. Most progression raids seem to be stacking monks atm, so that skews the numbers a bit.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Resto Shaman have almost always been good. Healing isn't the topic here. The one dps spec (Elemental) is the one under fire. Personally, I'm happy Enhancement is taking center stage as the premiere dps spec for shaman.

I'm disheartened at the fact that there was a huge change from Elemental being at the forefront during the beta and then all of a sudden it is utter crap.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
I was merely dovetailing on the hybrids comment.