Search similar:

uniqs

seamore
Premium Member
join:2009-11-02

seamore

Premium Member

Cant get clean there.

sometimes it take multiple wipes to get myself clean. It's very frustrating sometimes.

backfeed
is giving feedback
join:2002-12-16
Peru, IN

backfeed

said by seamore:

sometimes it take multiple wipes to get myself clean. It's very frustrating sometimes.

TMI!

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium Member
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs

N3OGH to seamore

Premium Member

to seamore
Give it up after 3. Use the wipes they sell just for that purpose.

In a pinch, or if you're poor the Bounty select a size towels work great for this. Moisten one, wipe with it. Use the other to dry. Don't be afraid to enter the "zone" aggressively.

A friend of mine was having some extensive bleeding in that area, and the doc directed him to do what I just said. He did, and everything cleared up in a week or so. I've always been picky about it myself. Later found out a LOT of people feel the same way (like most of Europe).

I also recommend you take a fiber supplement on a daily basis. You would be surprised at the results in regards to the present conversation. Plus, you will feel better in general.

A TMI topic, no doubt. But, an important one!

FLATLINE
join:2007-02-27
Buffalo, NY

1 recommendation

FLATLINE

Hahahahaha 3 words. Unscented Baby Wipes.

cline3621
Mr. Yuk is MEAN Mr. Yuk is GREEN
Premium Member
join:2006-06-14
Clarksville, TN

cline3621 to N3OGH

Premium Member

to N3OGH
said by N3OGH:

Don't be afraid to enter the "zone" aggressively.

I never had heard it referred to as 'The Zone' before.
I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of Dr. Pepper, or I would have needed a new keyboard.
Sukunai
Premium Member
join:2008-05-07

Sukunai to seamore

Premium Member

to seamore
Unsented baby wipes. It really makes me wonder why more just don't use them themselves.

I mean, I sure got good mileage out of them when my son was a baby. They worked fine for him and he gave them more to work with too

seamore
Premium Member

seamore

Premium Member

What is really bad is when you use too much TP and you are desperately seeking the plunger before the water reaches the rim of the bowl. I can not count how many times this has happened to me.

Bach
Premium Member
join:2002-02-16
Flint, MI

Bach to seamore

Premium Member

to seamore
I feel your pain. And as you get older, this problem becomes more frequent and more difficult to rectify, often with bloody results.

seamore
Premium Member

seamore

Premium Member

said by Bach:

I feel your pain. And as you get older, this problem becomes more frequent and more difficult to rectify, often with bloody results.

uggghhh!

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to seamore

to seamore
said by seamore:

You know those user-operated pet grooming stations at convenience stores? That's what they're really there for.