spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SCP

@rogers.com

[Extreme Plus] ANY ONE Get Disconnected at around 12:12am Oct 27

Hey all anyone get disconnected at 12:12am Oct 27 please let all rogers users know whats going on Sbrook can u chime in ? Thanks

Pesterd

@rogers.com

Re: [Extreme Plus] ANY ONE Get Disconnected at around 12:12am Oc

Got disconnected at 12:05am Oct 27 and reconnected at 12:10am.

Expand your moderator at work

clewis4u91

join:2007-03-17
Canada
reply to SCP

Re: [Extreme Plus] ANY ONE Get Disconnected at around 12:12am Oc

Yes, disconnected for me too in southern Ontario.

Jenap

@rogers.com
reply to SCP

I was disconnected all day Saturday. And my phone line was disconnected too. The internet is back now but the phone is still not working.

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:1

said by Jenap :

The internet is back now but the phone is still not working.

Can you imagine someone having a medical emergency and being unfortunate enough to be a Rogers Home Phone subscriber.

Our loved one would be laying dead and buried in the ground and Rogers would claim it wasn't their fault due to their Terms of Service.

Just pathetic that Rogers would offer such shoddy 3rd rate quality on this critical lifeline people's lives could depend on........

Ree

join:2007-04-29
h0h0h0
reply to SCP

I don't know the exact timing of events, but sometime late 26th or early 27th I was disconnected and received a new IP -- In my case it looks like it was because they enabled 8x4 bonding!

SCP

@rogers.com

i got a new ip too i had a 99. ip and now i got 173. ip how can i check if i got the 8x4 bonding??

Ree

join:2007-04-29
h0h0h0

I have a DPC3825, and when I log into the router I click the DOCSIS WAN tab to view the bonding status.

To log into the router you enter your router's IP address in your web browser. I customized my IP address, so I don't remember what the default is.