Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

4 edits
reply to nonymous

Re: [NCAA-F] Penn State molester Sandusky gets 30-60 yrs in pris

They dont need the visitors. In pa even state cons have computer access. Sandusky will get whats coming to him. Penn State deserves as much blame as its getting. As good as the school is or was doesnt change the fact of what happened or was allowed to happen. Its a disgrace what happens up there. In my eyes the college was as responsible as Sandusky from the time they knew about it and decided to sweep it under the rug which ALLOWED it to continue. The football program and the college is one and the same. Its bullshit that people think the college wasnt at fault. They deserve all the blame in the world.

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
Premium,MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA
kudos:3
»onwardstate.com/2012/10/24/victi···tate-no/

FTA:

After briefly discussing his abusive relationship with Sandusky, Meyer asked Fisher about his thoughts on the NCAA sanctions that were levied in July.

said by Aaron Fisher :
Ya know, I think that is a bunch of bull. I don’t think they should’ve had that. Do I blame Penn State? No. Do I blame Penn State students? No, not at all. Their students had nothing to with this. It’s just that the people who were put in a position to help didn’t.