Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

firepong

join:2006-08-08
Bay, AR
reply to Uxbfool_t

Re: [General] Home Fusion install scheduled

Well, replying to my post yesterday about the data. Today, just to try it out to see what would happen, I downloaded a couple linux ISO's to make myself go over my 30gb monthly limit. About 30 minutes after I went over, I got a email saying I went over my allowed monthly Data Cap and could possibly be charged for the extra data. Well, woke up about a hour ago from my little nap and my internet is disconnected. I didn't even get a choice to get more Data, let alone it adding the extra Data itself lol

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4

call Verizon up and raise hell, they stated "double" data allowance the first two months .... hold'em to it
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/

firepong

join:2006-08-08
Bay, AR

said by Jim_in_VA:

call Verizon up and raise hell, they stated "double" data allowance the first two months .... hold'em to it

Had actually did this this morning. When I talked to the rep on the phone, he said for some reason, it wasn't showing me eligible for the 50% more data, even though I've only been with them for a month. So he went into the system and changed a few things and added it to it. Also told me because of the mix-up, I get a extra 5gb on my bill next month. It reset today and it shows 35gb allowance (not counting the 50% more. They told me that is counted in when the bill is made up, not on the meter). Pretty nice of them since I wasn't really being pissy, just wanted to ask them why I wasn't getting the extra data lol