how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jig

join:2001-01-05
Hacienda Heights, CA

site seems a little sluggish this evening

just wondering if i'm the only one. site links are slow, posting is slow.

thx.

state
stress magnet
Premium,Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory
kudos:6
I've noticed posting seems a little slower than usual this morning, but the links are all pretty peppy. Might just be overnight jobs running and now finishing up.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
kudos:2
reply to jig
The hamsters were celebrating the Giants being up 3-1 in the World Series...and shutting out the Tigers 2-zip in back to back games.

I have noticed some general sluggishness at various times of day the last week. A number of "timeout" gripes after "Approving" posts. Nothing of a serious or continued nature.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."

nil
Java Geek
join:2000-11-27
reply to jig
Green across the board here and not seeing any sluggishness, maybe network issues? Hamsters hiding from the storm?

jig

join:2001-01-05
Hacienda Heights, CA
reply to jig
thanks everyone - at least it's not another round of DDOS.

Bink
Villains... knock off all that evil

join:2006-05-14
Castle Rock, CO
kudos:4
reply to jig
Site’s been slow to load—with some timeouts—off and on throughout the day for me.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
reply to jig
I suspect random sluggishness since Sandy hit on Monday is due to network issues in the NY metro area. I suppose we should be thankful that DSLR is up, given NAC's less than impressive track record.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
said by DC DSL:

I suppose we should be thankful that DSLR is up, given NAC's less than impressive non-existent track record.

FIFY
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!