kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to state

Re: Hurricane Sandy

said by state:

said by chip89:

Its going to be a bad one for you guys most likely power and internet will be out for days if not weeks.

Fun fact. I've got a buddy that works for VA Power, he told me that they'll actually shut down the power substations ahead of the storm if the weather gets bad enough, to prevent damage to their electrical switchgear. So there's a possibility of losing power even before the brunt of the storm hits the area.

High tide is only a couple of hours away now, should be interesting to see what the water does. We're feeling some of the wind and rain already this morning.

You know.. i think this is exactly what happen here as well, with the tornado that came through here, it was'nt nothing and then power turned off before it even got serious.... maybe it will happen again.
--
HN7000S/ 1 watt/ pro plus edition/ 4 pc's on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.