Search similar:

uniqs
koebner
join:2006-07-18
Lexington, KY

1 edit

koebner

[Equipment] Upstream broken with 30.0 upgrade - Lexington

Just had the upgrade to 30.0 service with the new modem/router(TG852G). Things were good for about a day, then the Upstream light has gone orange and I can't even test upload speeds at Speedtest, Insight, etc. Tech support finds this to be "very strange".

I can connect to the internet, but the connection is slow and obviously gimped by this. When I power cycle the modem, the first thing I see is a Network Conflict message on the computer saying more than one computer on the network are using the same I.P.

I had zero issues prior to Friday with my old modem and router.
Now they are going to roll one truck to check it out and another to bring me the backup battery they forgot to install the first time.
Kartoffel
join:2010-08-01

Kartoffel

I have the 30.0 package as well with the Arris DG860 modem / router combo. I had the 30.0 package installed (not an upgrade) earlier this week.

I did everything I could on my end to try and resolve the issue (power cycle the modem, disable firewalls, etc.) still my upstream is less than optimal.

My connection has been iffy, more so my upstream than my downstream. I called support, they said they're going to send someone out here to check it out. I doubt it's something on my end if you're having similar issues as well.

koebner
Lexington, KY

koebner

Speed and upload back to normal at the moment, but the "Upstream" light is still orange on the modem.
Kartoffel
join:2010-08-01

Kartoffel

As of 00:14 on the 10/27 here, everything is back to normal. Anyone have answer why the upstream was so slow over the weekend?

Kartoffel

Kartoffel

An insight tech just came out, ran some tests on my lines here, didn't find anything. Called someone out back at HQ about the issue and it turned out to be something on their, and the issue should be resolved.
koebner
Lexington, KY

koebner

Here's what I'm getting;

Upstream light still orange, though.
koebner

koebner

Speed still consistent.

Upstream light finally back to green, as well.