Re: CCTS Annual Report

So why dont you invite Distributel here ? I have a couple things to tell them

Invite Daniel B for example. Or Mel C himself

Acanac Inc
Premium
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

1 edit

Like I stated many times before we operate as independent companies. I don't deal with the Distributel side nor do they deal with our side.
"Invite Daniel B for example. Or Mel C himself:

So you want me to invite the CEO of Distributel? I am starting to think your just making up stuff now. I gave you a full explanation. Take it or leave it.

carcajou

join:2012-10-16
Riviere-Beaudette, QC

1 edit

Paul

Well, I ll do what I can to drag them screaming and kicking into the discussion. Not necessarily here of course ( that I cannot force them )

As I said somewhere else, what you really need is a journalist asking the questions.

carcajou

Riviere-Beaudette, QC
Reviews:
·Acanac

1 edit
reply to A Day

A Day

No problem. I will let it go when Acanac s TOS respect every article in the Quebec s Cunsumers Protection Act just as Teksavvy s TOS ( that you mentioned ) have no problem doing.

Read Teksavvy s TOS. Multiple times you ll read " For Quebec residents only " with a specific clause. If it s not hard to do for Teksavvy, let Acanac do the same.

carcajou

Riviere-Beaudette, QC
reply to Acanac Inc

Paul

No need to invite him: I already sent him an invitation myself ( sort of )

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
reply to Acanac Inc

said by Acanac Inc:

Like I stated many times before we operate as independent companies. I don't deal with the Distributel side nor do they deal with our side.
"Invite Daniel B for example. Or Mel C himself:

So you want me to invite the CEO of Distributel? I am starting to think your just making up stuff now. I gave you a full explanation. Take it or leave it.

I don't know who's right or wrong here, but I suggest you hire someone who has a degree in communications or PR to run your account.

I was thinking of switching to Acanac for Internet and TV once your IPTV product rolls out, but now I'm not so sure based on the way you speak to your clients in a public forum. I'm afraid to imagine how your CSRs would treat customers based on what I've seen here.

i LOLd

@videotron.ca

said by yyzlhr:

but I suggest you hire someone who has a degree in communications or PR to run your account.

LOL
I kind of enjoy it. In a way it's refreshing how blunt he is. I hate bullsh*t PR people.

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON
kudos:5

said by i LOLd :

said by yyzlhr:

but I suggest you hire someone who has a degree in communications or PR to run your account.

LOL
I kind of enjoy it. In a way it's refreshing how blunt he is. I hate bullsh*t PR people.

I agree and he cares enough to defend his company.