share rss forum feed

Madtown
Premium
join:2008-04-26
Madera, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit

[Speed] Sons of Anarchy on Netflix showing 1 bar or 2 bars.

I'm in the middle of watching a TV show on Netflix and I just did a speed test, »stage.results.speedtest.comcast.···4342.png and it still showing 1 bars or 2 bars on Netflix. I'm watching it on my Xbox 360, any idea of what's going on? Could this be that maybe bc it came out to Netflix yesterday that they are too many ppl streaming it?

Edit: Usually I can watch movies and TV show in HD, and I did watch L&W:SVU earlier today and it was streaming in HD, and I did DL a few contents from the Xbox Live Marketplace and they DLd fast. These were videos and a couple of them were Demos.

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1

Double check your Netflix settings to make sure you have "Best Quality" selected. I still have occasional issues with poor connection speeds during prime time, but this has been drastically reduced since selecting this option at Netflix. Also, you might want to try using a direct connection instead of Wi-Fi, just to see if that makes a difference.

»account.netflix.com/VideoQuality

Video Quality Settings

Madtown
Premium
join:2008-04-26
Madera, CA
reply to Madtown

I have my modem and router in the kitchen, my 360 is in my bedroom. No way I can connect directly to my modem or router.