spc
uniqs
ajsfuxor
join:2012-10-14

ajsfuxor to bluepoint

to bluepoint

Re: SB6141 Can't access modem config manager

Hi guys,

Good news - it has been FIXED! You should no longer have this problem, TWC have updated my modem with the proper provision file.

I now have full access to the config manager

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

Good to here, thank you for the follow up.

Hob
adrman
Premium Member
join:2007-08-23
New York, NY

1 edit

adrman to ajsfuxor

Premium Member

to ajsfuxor
Did TWC notify you or did you just have the update pushed? I'm still locked out of mine, but will try a power cycle later and see if it updates. (currently listening to internet radio with my morning caffeine).

Update-Tried a power cycle and no dice. I'll give L3 a call in a few days after Sandy has had a chance to clear out.
JayKl
join:2012-10-28

JayKl

Can you please give me the telephone number for TW L3 support.
Lower level support is poorly trained and cannot address the problem.
I am having a similar problem with dropouts after installing an Sb 6141.
I can access the configuration menu including an error log that lists multiple entries that I cannot properly interpret.
Time Warner claims they cannot access my 6141 remotely which is strange since the unit works properly in between dropouts.

fekix
@tmodns.net

fekix

Anon

866-506-0218 level3?
adrman
Premium Member
join:2007-08-23
New York, NY

adrman to JayKl

Premium Member

to JayKl
Sorry, I've been out of touch for a bit. Phone is 866-506-0218. Also, just a general update. After being minus service since Monday night, a corrected provisioning file was not pushed when I powered back up this am. I'm still locked out of the config. Once things stabilize around here, I'll be getting in touch with L3 again.
adrman

adrman to fekix

Premium Member

to fekix
Yes that's the # for L3.

As an update to all else concerned, I spoke with L3 this am. The fix is in testing stage and will be pushed once it's verified as good. I've now been included in the test group and will have it pushed sometime today. Also, the agent I spoke with was aware of this thread.