Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Spez

@..denwuerttemberg.de
reply to buildersboy

Re: Linksys X2000 New Firmware-IPv6 Implement

Hi again,

does nobody have the old firmware for annex b?
i had a long and unsuccessful live-chat with cisco, they really dont supply the old firmware and disconnected me after they could'nt help me... :-(

col555

join:2012-12-04
reply to kegley

Bildersboy you Legend cheers 2.04 is corrupt you saved me days of hassle facebook login

Gavo

@t-com.sk
reply to Spez

I need older 2.0.04 firmware too.

New release Build 7 removed parental control by trend micro .. please help

buildersboy

join:2009-07-10
Dunnellon, FL

If link to download firmware is not working I will send it to you via email with "X2000" in the subject field of your email.

buildersboy@att.net

floatingkiwi

join:2005-11-27
france

Could you email it to me please? I also can't download more than 1 meg. floatingkiwiatyahoodotcodotnz

buildersboy

join:2009-07-10
Dunnellon, FL

1 recommendation

Note:

2.0.04 has NOW been pulled from Linksys downloads page. It is showing the prior version 2.0.03 for download. Do not count on another version, as to take down 2.0.04 after all this time only to be replaced by 2.0.03 tells me this is at end of life. No fix for the WPS-Reaver attack issue, no IPv6 implement. When IPv6 becomes necessary look for another brand of equipment. Cheers to all those I helped, Im so upset at Linksys right now its beyond belief. 2.0.04 should have been fixed after all this time...ALL THIS TIME...only to be reverted back to 2.0.03.