TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to rocca

Premium Member

to rocca

Re: The end of ####?

LOL that is a great line. I was watching it the other day.. it's on Netflix now.

Another movie with tons of a great lines is Fight club. some that can't really be repeated here hehe.
daeron
join:2012-05-11
Ottawa

daeron

said by TSI Marc:

LOL that is a great line. I was watching it the other day.. it's on Netflix now.

Another movie with tons of a great lines is Fight club. some that can't really be repeated here hehe.

Another goodie. Demolition man!
"You can take this job and you can shovel it!"

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to TSI Marc

MVM

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

I also re-watched it recently, it's a favourite. Well, I've liked most of the Luc Besson movies that I've seen, for that matter.

Randomly changing the subject, whatever happened to netflix caching? They don't peer at TorIX, so you can't get in on that, but are you big enough to justify getting one of their hardware appliances?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Yeah Besson has good movies. I was watching Arthur series not long ago. Pretty good, was surprised they didn't do better.

Netflix caching.. Yeah for sure. I'll get details of where that's at.
TSI Marc

TSI Marc to Guspaz

Premium Member

to Guspaz
said by Guspaz:

Randomly changing the subject, whatever happened to netflix caching? They don't peer at TorIX, so you can't get in on that, but are you big enough to justify getting one of their hardware appliances?

Just double checked... We've had it installed for over a month now. Seems to work well.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to Guspaz

to Guspaz
said by Guspaz:

An ISP the size of TSI would have no problem meeting the requirements stated by Netflix but that still doesn't guarantee they'll receive the appliance just as meeting peering requirements doesn't guarantee a network will peer with you. I have a hard time believing TSI isn't receiving in excess of 10Gb of traffic from Netflix's CDN partners at the moment.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

We've had it installed for a number of weeks now...
34764170 (banned)
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

How many servers are part of the cluster TSI received?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

I'm pretty sure its the same as has been described around the web...
34764170 (banned)
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

The setup is N+1 so it depends on how big the ISP is.. I'll assume 2 since that's the smallest installation.