Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

1 recommendation

[Steam] Halloween Sale!

Click for full size
Prepare your wallets, Steam's Halloween Sale is here!

»store.steampowered.com/sale/hall···4_4__118
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2

Thanks for the info!

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Jobbie

My wallet is safe for now. No games there that interest me at the moment.

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..

said by Ghastlyone:

My wallet is safe for now. No games there that interest me at the moment.

Pretty much this. Add to that the fact that I've been very into GW2 which has been the only thing I've enjoyed lately. I'm also waiting on Black Ops II (XBox).

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Jobbie

be gentle steam

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

1 recommendation

said by Krisnatharok:

be gentle steam

{f}irst sale, be gentle
--

ohh

join:2011-07-16
San Jose, CA
reply to Jobbie

getting a tablet no games for awhile >: (i think)!

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to Jobbie

There's a bunch of stuff I'm sorta curious about; I'm torn between actually saving my money and charging a bunch of games I may never play, and buying just because they're on sale.

We'll see.
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

{f}irst sale, be gentle

hahahahaha

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
reply to El Quintron

I have $170 in my steam wallet right now, traded in my 360 console to gamestop for steam cards. I'm waiting on the Christmas sale and hoping for a deal on Borderlands 2 and XCom. If something good comes up on the Halloween sale I'm game though, although with everyone else GW2 is taking up most of my gaming time.

Feramors

join:2010-05-07
Saint Louis, MO
reply to Jobbie

Don't buy Plants Vs zombies from Steam. Now through November 10th you can get it free:

»www.stopzombiemouth.com/
Use promo code: PEAH8R

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to bionicRod

said by bionicRod:

I have $170 in my steam wallet right now, traded in my 360 console to gamestop for steam cards. I'm waiting on the Christmas sale and hoping for a deal on Borderlands 2 and XCom. If something good comes up on the Halloween sale I'm game though, although with everyone else GW2 is taking up most of my gaming time.

I wish EB Games (Gamestop in Canada) sold Steam cards...
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

Ghastlyone
Premium
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Jobbie

The only game I'm remotely interested in at the moment is Deadlight. It does look kind of interesting.

I like that it's kind of a side scrolling platformer, survival horror zombie game.

12 dollar price tag isn't too shabby.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Click for full size
How could you not be interested in »store.steampowered.com/app/4920/

--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

said by Krisnatharok:

The memories of that little HL mod! I had no idea they were making a second one.

Now I'm being tempted. :\

NGOwner

join:2000-11-21
Leawood, KS
reply to Jobbie

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up Fear and Fear 2, and Dead Space and Dead Space 2. $18.71 all in.

Looking forward to it!

[NG]Owner
--
It is impossible to create an idiot-proof product. Humanity is simply too adept at churning out better idiots.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to ekster

said by ekster:

said by Krisnatharok:

The memories of that little HL mod! I had no idea they were making a second one.

Now I'm being tempted. :\

Come out in about 8 hours.

I had hundreds, if not thousands hours played on NS 1 back in college. Dorm vs. dorm LAN challenges and everything, man those were the days

/Dude111
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3

HL1 with all those awesome free mods was awesome.

Modding back in the days was so much better!

Today it's all DLC garbage that want money!!!

Ghastlyone
Premium
Las Vegas, NV
reply to NGOwner

said by NGOwner:

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up Fear and Fear 2, and Dead Space and Dead Space 2. $18.71 all in.

Looking forward to it!

[NG]Owner

I actually enjoyed Fear 2 a lot more then the first one. The Elementary School level is awesome, and pretty damn creepy.

Dead Space 2 is phenominal also. I never played the DS, but it looked as though they just improved the game from the first one.

All those games are well worth the $4.99 price tag.

Deo85

join:2012-10-19

Is dungeon Defenders any good? I definitely am thinking of grabbing up Dead Space 2 loves 1 on the XBox 360 but I can't play games on my Xbox with out waking up my nabors and pissing them off My poor 42" TV is never being used in my apartment for that reason.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Deo85:

Is dungeon Defenders any good? I definitely am thinking of grabbing up Dead Space 2 loves 1 on the XBox 360 but I can't play games on my Xbox with out waking up my nabors and pissing them off My poor 42" TV is never being used in my apartment for that reason.

People in the forums bought DD ( I bought Orcs must Die) and had different opinions about it. for the price i think is worth a try.
--

fnord76
Elder God
Premium
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL

DD is hit or miss. I think it is meh. Kinda a tower defence but also action based. I picked up PvZ for my son and New Vegas. There were about another dozen I would have liked but the wallet can't take a hit like that. I was looking at each of them and thinking "that's a good price for it, but once I totalled it all up it was like $120 and I was like, "Ouch gonna have to choose."

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to Jobbie

Some tempting things there. Dead Space 1&2 bundle look too good to pass up. I already grabbed Alice: Madness Returns for my daughter in college. She loves the one on PS3. For $5 I thought it a good deal.

diablo1892
Plough, sew, water, harvest. Repeat.

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to Jobbie

Alrite I confess.. I did buy a big bunch of steam games over the past few days (including steam's Halloween deals) the main ones i got on steam's halloween deal was stalker: clear sky, and penumbra collectors edition.. the other games i bought before the halloween deals were left 4 dead (and 2) and just cause (and 2) and all i paid for this (in total) was $18.30 or somethin like that.

Out of all these games i would have to say the best one here is just cause 2 however I have'nt got all my new purchases downloaded yet so in another week I will be able to judge this, my connection is satellite so I cant help that. I hope others are saving big out there too?
--
HN7000S/ 1 watt/ pro plus edition/ 4 pc's on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.