uniqs
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme to s1deout

to s1deout

Re: [MoP] How to motivate the rest of my guild

transferring the whole guild, or just you??

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH

s1deout

Premium Member

Just the 3 of us. Me , tank , wife - heals / dps , son - heals / dps

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by s1deout:

Just the 3 of us. Me , tank , wife - heals / dps , son - heals / dps

If you don't mind playing Horde, Aftershock offers a high pop server where PVP is simply not a concern (because it's like 96% horde), a highly experienced raider for a guild leader and you will never lack for a Pug raid. Jobbie is the only Aftershocker I've played with and he's a great guy. Friending him is good for the soul .

If you guys came to Nathrezim, you'd be coming for the guild and a chance to build up a raiding team... but the raiding won't come easy. PVP is real, AH is poor, and the Horde rule our server (we are Alliance). But we have some great people, which is our first priority who are working through MV (recently lost a tank to RL... so... that sucks). I could use a couple of healers/dps... and would welcome a new family to our clan. Our thread has been pretty open, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
Troy, OH

s1deout

Premium Member

I think that those would all be viable options.

I am going to talk to Jobbie.

As far a Nathrezim , I have that on my options list as well. I would rather go someplace where i know someone rather than do cold transfer and try to find a home.

And what better place than with people from here.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

If the person is from here, there is a 90% chance it will pan out and be a good move.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
Troy, OH

s1deout

Premium Member

That I have little doubt about.