All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [MoP] How to motivate the rest of my guild

I had my own Horde attacking me, sort of speak...

A rare spanws in front of me, I begin killing him, he has some mechanics, so I move from stuff, kite a little and self heal, was doing fine, 20% left, some hordies saw me, they aggroed several mobs to me, they vanished/feign dead and suddlenly I had like 10 adds and that rare to handle, I couldn't survive and they got the rare tag, there were like 3 people doing that..

So expect friends and same faction foes in this realm..

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by djlar:

they aggroed several mobs to me, they vanished/feign dead and suddenly I had like 10 adds and that rare to handle, I couldn't survive and they got the rare tag, there were like 3 people doing that..

that's horrible.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to djlar

Premium Member

to djlar
Yep, I cringe every time I get someone from M'G in my LFD/LFR group. Don't think I've ran into one nice person from that realm in a while.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

They could have ask for an invite... who the flap needs an i442 blue item from the rare anyways.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Fun fact when you transfer factions in MoP, you will lose ALL your flight paths and will have to do the initial quests to get the portal to pandaria you will retain the coins from the legendary quest but your quest log will be erased so thread carefuly and go talk with Wrathion again to get it back.

Also every Grummy you see will offer you the quest "The Road to Kun-Lai" until you complete it.

So it is better to do it at 90 so you can just fly around getting your FP's back while doing your dailies in the zone.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to JB9

Premium Member

to JB9
said by JB9:

Yep, I cringe every time I get someone from M'G in my LFD/LFR group. Don't think I've ran into one nice person from that realm in a while.

I'm sorry I haven't been raiding recently.